We are currently looking for a Project Management Intern to join our team. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work with our development and management team and gain practical experience in managing software development projects using different tools and technologies, as well as solving complex business challenges.
The ideal candidate should have:
Bachelors’ degree in IT related fields(BE,BIT, BIM, BSc CSIT, etc)
Problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and analyze issues, and risks.
Willingness to learn and continuous collaboration with the team
Strong verbal and written communication skills, documentation skills
Basic knowledge of software engineering and project management (Bachelor courses)
The main responsibilities for this position includes:
1. Interacting with clients to understand product requirements and preparing business requirement document thereby assisting the business team,
2. Reviewing product design and update the development team about the changes needed
3. Discussion with the team to explain the bugs and enhancements,
4. Communicating and collaborating with fellow team members.
5. Help the team to keep track of project progress, meet deadlines, and escalate issues when necessary.
6. Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios,
7. Performing software tests and evaluating outcomes for database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
This position is open to recent graduates (or <= 1 year of experience) who are looking to gain hands-on experience in project management and software testing. We provide competitive remuneration and other facilities for eligible candidates. If you’re excited about project management and software engineering, and are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply!
Please send us your updated CV to [email protected].