An internship is a period when you try to learn your learning, understanding of any faculty to its implementation. It is the limited time interval where you have to learn lots of things for your first job. During this you may feel to be lagging lots of things within yourself and fail to keep up with ongoing development of the organization. I have collected some of the points to do when you are feeling less skilled.
- Practice, results don’t matter keep practicing on the things you want to strengthen yourself. Nothing enhances skill rather than practice.
- Reading books on the matters you are interested and passionate about ultimately brushes knowledge your knowledge and think broadly.
- Give yourself time to understand environment, know people around you, understand the problem.
- Don’t believe in short cuts as some of which work but they don’t work every time.
- As you are looking for a job so keep your eyes open.
- Be kind and open to all feedback and suggestions from your seniors.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
Hope you liked the article along the 7 point to do when you are feeling less skilled and you may also want to read Habits to succeed in internship in order to gain more success in your internship period. Have a nice day.