The first step for application is to apply for the internship in the desired organization for which you may need to present your CV (bio-data). Since the CV demonstrates your qualifications, experiences and summary of all your achievements, it needs be well ordered, amplifying or say killer one. This post shall be covering 10 things to include in your CV for internship application. Below are some of the vital points when covered shall be resulting a good looking and impressive CV.
Internship is a period where an student learns a lot of things from an organization and employer to make oneself ready for job selection, job search and career growth. So I have tried to collect some point on general expectation of interns from internship regardless of faculty they are pursuing to make themselves successful.
– To feel the how the tasks are conducted in an organization.
– To know how the responsibilities are distributed among the employees.
– To gain knowledge on day to day task assigned and its execution process.
– To know what are the compliance, laws and rules to be followed by an employee.
– To know what are the steps to be followed to join an organization.
– To develop personal skill sets required future job selection, job hunt and career growth. Continue reading Expectation of interns from internship
The Kickoff of final year started in hunt for internship, a full credit course in 7th semester and duress for every students to get their coveted Engineering degree. I am one of them, sitting on a chair in Civil Department at Kathmandu University, googling for hours on organizations, where I was going to step in.
My internship, the genesis of practical experience in professional environment started from 2015 – March with objective to get exposed with engineering duties and responsibilities, develop the proficiency to function in diverse engineering and managerial settings. Being student of Civil engineering with particular interest in hydropower, I with my 3 friends chose Middle Bhotekoshi Hydroelectric Project (102 MW) as the host organization, located at 101 KM from Kathmandu if you start journey through Araniko highway. Continue reading Internship Experience by Prajwol Neupane
As mentioned in my earlier post How to prepare yourself for internship in Nepal, working hard is essential for any one to succeed in the field of interest. Work hard does not mean to do lots of work to satisfy seniors but its an act which makes you feel obsessed in pursue of your dreams. None sector are free from competition, so every one has to gear up to accept the challenges and feel the thrills and chills of the execution of responsibility daily. Continue reading Work hard
In one of the post of my blog, I mentioned guidelines for internship in Nepal.Today, I’d like to present some of the points to the new graduates or to be graduates on how to prepare yourself for internship in Nepal. Most of the companies of Nepal conduct internship to enroll such students or candidates who are keen and interested to work for them later on. But this is not only reason for internship other motive is to let the upcoming fellows to enhance their forte and grow such business in the country. No, matter what the reasons may be students who are seeking for internship in Nepal must be ready and know how to prepare yourself for internship in Nepal. So, I’d like to present some of the points below which may help you.
Students must be aware on different facts which may be ongoing on their field. They should be putting their eyes on the developments and the new upcoming enhancements so that they can update themselves on required time. If one nods to such course of changing situation then he or she may not impress the organization who are letting the opportunity for internship. Continue reading How to prepare yourself for internship in Nepal
Internship should never always be searched in big and reputed companies and business houses. It can also be done in growing institutions too where there are lot more things to be done yet. As the growth is more in upcoming companies than the settled companies, interns get opportunities to get exposed to different kinds of tasks and understand how about of the situations and environments.
For the country like Nepal, where we are asked to finish studies and start earning asap, we may not be seeking the internship in startup companies as they shall be paying us low and less facilitated but on the contrary it will educate them about the steps to come over to the tasks for which they are assigned to which shall be thrilling and exciting experience of internship. Continue reading Fun of internship in Startup Companies
Slowly we can see the trend of providing internship in organizations, companies , institutions of Nepal which we should accept in positive way. Development of this culture will not only be advantageous to students, freshers but is also equally fruitful to the organization of Nepal too. This blog post shall be covering on what may be advantages to companies of Nepal from Interns.
– Interns comes with fresh new generation or trends, so they may share a lot of things which can update the working environment.
– They can be passionate and dedicate to any kind of work as they may be doing for their passion or fulfilling dream. Continue reading What may be advantages to Companies of Nepal from Interns
Nowadays, colleges in Nepal are preparing their students with practical experiences of professional life from college days. They allow students to go to different offices, companies, factories of Nepal with purpose to see, learn some part of job execution and gain experience before they really enter the professional life. It will help the students experience professional life on own, update about current scenario of working environment. Moreover, this will also help the student to learn new technologies and get job soon.
As the students need to seek the companies providing internship of their interest, it is not an easy task. Students will be in dilemma how to seek and move ahead so that they can follow their passion. He/She may loose interest in course of searching the right company or institution. Below are some of the points which I have collected 5 Steps guide for Internship to make that period easier and how to prepare themselves to seek internship in desired companies of Nepal.
1) Wake up early.
– We may feel morning times are not fruitful as night and tend to wake up late with different intention like practice coding, learning or say watch favorite games. It is not good habit. Waking up early has to be complemented with sleeping at night in right time. SLeeping more and less will ultimately hamper you health so, try to keep yourself consistent with sleeping and waking up after enough hour of sleep.
– Excerscise not only makes you physically strong but also makes you prepared mentally. It will help you to keep your heads up in every situations and face challenges too. Beside strentgh, it also devleops optimism, positive attitude within you and move ahead effectively and release the fear of failure from mind. Make exercise fun so that you can keep it up every morning.
3) Keep reading, Keep writing and Keep sharing
– Reading is the most powerful way to boost your mind and make youself aware of all the happenings, changes around you. Reading anything of any faculty will make you aware amd develop a inner leader who can use knowledge at time of requirement. Beyond reading writing and sharing one’s writing will make you more closer to other. Doing so will give you an oppurtunity to express yourseld and get feedback on your writing and improve your understanding. Continue reading 5 Steps guide for Internship