This post is just my personal thought for the developers who are in the initial stage of their career who want to excel in their career. Being a web programmer, my points may be tilted towards it, even though here are the 10 things for rising developers from my side.
– Find what you are passionate about to code and why you are interested in the field so that remembering that it will keep on motivate you.
– Developers need to have a social presence in the trending social medias like FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium etc which could display what one is engaged in.
Continue reading 10 things for rising developers
Simple Mantras to achieve your dreams:
- You don’t need to be the fastest.
- You don’t need to be the wisest.
- You don’t need to be the smartest.
- You don’t need to be the most brilliant.
You don’t need to be generally accepted to achieve your dreams and be great in life.
- All you need is “courage”.
- All you need is “boldness”.
- All you need is the will to try.
- All you need is the faith to believe it is possible.
- All you need is to believe in yourself, that “you can” do it.
Below, I have tried to enlist, 4 easy ways Interns can influence other
Try to be clear about what you are trying and try to put creative ideas or feedbacks when necessary.
Your reports should not have any points which could lead to dispute.
You need to have skill of interpersonal communication, reading and presentation.
You need to collborate, netowrk with other employees on and off working hours to have a special bond.
If you agree with above please share with other and if you have anything to say please mention in below comment box.